Receptionist Jobs In Canada Details
Receptionist Jobs In Canada
|Job Department||Office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, distributing mail|
|Salary||$14.00 per hour|
About The Receptionist Jobs In Canada Role
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. May also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers (internal and external) with the highest level of service
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- To service all client inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion
- Remain up to date on all product knowledge, promotions, and industry trends
- Takes payments for services and product.
- The ability to multi task and remain a director of first impressions whilst in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Prepare correspondence and documents as necessary
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative or accounting related role is required
- Previous experience in the Automotive Industry is an asset but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate fluently in English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Tech Savvyness – MS Office applications, Outlook, Excel
The Trotman Auto Group represents a tradition of automotive dealership excellence dating back over 40 years. We’re searching for qualified professionals to join our team and lead the industry through outstanding customer service.
Do you want to join an exciting, fast-paced, dynamic team? There’s never a dull moment in our auto group! Among a number of benefits, we offer all of our team members’ opportunities for advancement within the dealerships and the larger auto group.
Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the TAG family. We take care of our staff, providing complete in-house training, modern work environments, and even team building events.
Latest Jobs : Etisalat Careers
As part of Trotman Auto Group’s culture and vision, we believe success comes from great people within the organization that are knowledgeable, inspired and love what they do; people who do not only attain their personal and collective goals, but live and work to their full potential.
Careers with the Trotman Auto Group provide
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University; including automotive sales, service, parts and more
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within the Trotman Auto Group
- Close-knit team and exciting environment