telesales jobs : The job holder is responsible for selling Emaar’s range of products via phone or during sales launches, thereby achieving / over achieving the assigned sales target and ensuring high customer satisfaction with sales process
- Contacting potential customers to attempt to sell products
- Follow up on incoming leads, by making subsequent sales pitches in order to reach sales targets
- Ensures sales orders are created in Oracle and all milestones updated for all deals closed
- Ensures all customer information is captured and recorded accurately in Oracle
- Validates and verifies all documentation submitted by the customers, prior to processing a sale to ensure compliance with the policy at all times
- Updates himself of the competitors pricing and other initiatives
- Prospects and meets clients outside the sales office by scheduling meetings in a way that do not affect sales centre operations
- Conducts viewing for prospects
- Completes other assigned tasks within given deadlines
- Ensures compliance with the sales policies at all times
- Represents the company during exhibitions and participates in sales launches / events whenever required.
Related: what is telesales ?
Customer Focus / Management:
- Maintains and develops business with existing customers.
- Handles all customers in a professional manner.
- Follows-up with own customers for signing sales agreements.
- Provides customers information on legalities of purchasing property through Emaar in UAE and International.
- Promptly responds to all enquiries received.
- Ensures high level of customer service.
telesales Jobs Context:
The Telesales Advisor works closely internally with Sales Operations, Property Handover and the Finance teams as well as externally with the Agents.
- Minimum Graduate degree in relevant discipline/industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Telesales, Sales, Property Development or Real Estate
- Excellent English Language skills required, ARABIC speaker preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely (written & oral).
- Good Computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Primary Location : United Arab Emirates
Job : Property Sales
Organization: Emaar Development P.J.S.C
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : Day Job
Employee Status : Temporary
Job Type : Experienced
Travel : No