Truck Driving Jobs : Primary responsibilities. Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck, sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states. Load and unload cargo. Record amount and type of cargo being delivered. Take orders for new delivers.
Related Jobs : Driver Jobs In Dubai
Truck drivers typically transport materials and goods among manufacturing, distribution and retail centers. Some also perform sales and customer service as part of the job. Other duties include inspecting their vehicles for mechanical issues relating to safe operation, and basic repair work. Use our free job description template below to create an ad that attracts great drivers to your company.
Truck Driving Jobs Details
DRIVER – FT (part time position is also available)- Tow truck/ flatbed driver needed for busy, well-established business. Vacation, sick days, bonus and uniforms included for full-time employees.
Latest Jobs : kaiser permanente jobs
Driver must have one year experience, excellent driving record, and be responsible and dependable.
Salary Range : $ 52,000 to $55,000 / Yr
- Local Deliveries. Home Daily.
- Moving schedule. 4 days on and 2 days off.
- Pay is weekly and by the load.
- Bonus programs.
- Paid Orientation and Training.
- Drivers earn Sick, Personal, and Vacation Days.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, AD&D and Life Insurance plans available.
- Holiday Pay on select holidays.
- 401k plan with company match.
Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL or commercial driver license.
- Current TWIC card.
- Must pass drug and alcohol test.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Must provide current MVR.
- Must provide a medical certificate.
- High school diploma.
Notice:Dear job seekers we (jobsinanywhere.com) are no recuiters, instead of that we are just sharing the available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the job title/ apply, will direct you to the career page of thet particular job provider, so jobsinanywhere.com is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.